Introduction

Lisa's Blog continues... Following the success of Lisa's previous blogs, she has agreed to carry on blogging. You can access all of the previous blog entries through the archive on the right, these cover the 2006 Commonwealth Games, World Cup Qualifying Tournament and the World Cup itself.

Friday, March 17, 2006

England's opening match v Canada

Yippee yippee 5-0. First job done now onto Scotland.

I have to say I'm really annoyed as I had written an entry but for some reason it didn't save and I'm having to write it all again. I can't remember what I said and there was so much of it!

Basically we played really well. Very fast and the Canadians couldn't cope with the pace of the game. They did cause us a couple of problems and won a few corners but nothing to note. We scored from corners and rebounds from corners. Kate (Walsh) scored a hat-trick. There are a few areas to tighten up for tomorrows match.

Its really important we get some good rest and recovery now as it is less than 24hrs after last game before next. We will endeavour to repeat our performance from today but we know it will be a tough battle it always against the Scots and their Braveheart attitudes!

Sorry I haven't written much about the game but I really can't write it all out again. Took too long the last time.

Take care all and will be back again tom.
x

No comments: