Introduction

Lisa's Blog continues... Following the success of Lisa's previous blogs, she has agreed to carry on blogging. You can access all of the previous blog entries through the archive on the right, these cover the 2006 Commonwealth Games, World Cup Qualifying Tournament and the World Cup itself.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yep it works well, and I even get to test it in a new window before it goes live!

Hope this makes for easier reading.

The archive stories from the Commonwealths and the World Cup Qualifier are easier to find aswell now. So when you have a spare half hour or probably longer have a read and see how the England Team got on earlier in the year.

Ta Ra for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checking the comments box work!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lisa, Chloe and Katy - a great achievement for you all and the Club! Big big luck from Singapore - I'll be following closely ! Miss you all heaps !
Love Tyles x x x
p.s. I hear I have been missing out on LOTS of gossip - somebody please update me ! .....prob best not on the blog ;) u all have my email! xxx