Introduction

Lisa's Blog continues... Following the success of Lisa's previous blogs, she has agreed to carry on blogging. You can access all of the previous blog entries through the archive on the right, these cover the 2006 Commonwealth Games, World Cup Qualifying Tournament and the World Cup itself.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cirque de Solei

Cirque de SoleiOK hands up who has seen the Cirque de Solei? What a show I was absolutely dumbfounded at what they were doing. PK is a star for organising us to go there. For those who don't know what it is like, the main show is acrobats doing various acts with clowns breaking up the acts in between.

The acrobats consist of things such as : the high swings, a man balancing on one arm and putting his body into all sorts of positions that I'm sure is impossible, flame throwers, high parallel bars and I mean like tens of metres off the ground! Yes thankfully there was a safety net, men being thrown up and down on planks of wood, contortionists (brings a whole meaning to the KS!), a woman and her hoops! She was truly amazing, I can't spin one hoop round my hips for more that 2 seconds she had 5 or 6 going on different body parts all the same time the control of her muscles was immense.

Cirque de SoleiAll of us just sat there absolutely silent, and then all of a sudden we would explode into applause and would scream like banshees every few minutes. I have to say I did laugh at the clowns probably too much and too loud but it's my sort of humour, Dad would have loved them too seeing as I get my humour from him!

Unfortunately we couldn't take pictures but I have got a few pics from around and outside the circus and will upload them later.

It's definitely something I recommend people go to see live!

Lisa in a very fetching England Hat and HootersBye for now, got to go and weigh in and get brekkie!

I'm back! Had to share with you all the parcel that I received today from Mum and my Big Sis. A box full to the brim of England hats, hooters and chocolate!! and some beautiful pics of my gorgeous niece - Evie G. Very exciting, thanks Mum and Emm.

No comments: